2015 APSCU Annual Convention: Outcomes 2025
ED MAP’s sending a full complement to APSCU’s 2015 convention. Stop by Booth #1228 and catch up with Vice President of Sales Andrew J Herd, Sales Consultant Walt Kirby, Sales Manager Brad Beatty and Director of Client Development Jason Fields. While there, you may also find Vice President of Solutions and Services Sarah Riddlebarger and Director of Partnerships Erin Carter.
Be sure to join Riddlebarger, Sherri Parker (Harrison College’s Vice President of Instructional and Learning Resources) and Ken Goldstein (Cengage Learning’s Vice President of Institutional Partnerships) Wednesday morning at 9 am in room 401 for Learning Content and Chaos: Can the change be managed? Walt Kirby will moderate this session where questions such as the following will be discussed:
- Given the disruption in the marketplace, how should we be thinking (differently) about content?
- What challenges do you see in balancing the cost and efficacy of content?
- What are the challenges you see in providing ideal student and faculty experiences?
- Looking out four or five years, what will course materials look like? How will they function?
- What three things can schools do to address today’s disruptions and challenges?
Come join the conversation and share your experiences and thoughts.