Curation Contract Work
Ed Map, Inc.
- Employment Type: Contractor, ongoing assignments with each contract having a limited duration
- Job Type: Curation of educational course content with a delivery of an annotated bibliography based on supplied course objectives
- Location: This work can be completed from any domestic location
- MLS or MLIS degree from an ALA-accredited college or university that included courses on cataloguing and/or database management
- Academic experience preferred
- Salary: hourly rate
Ed Map’s CURATE Professional Service curates educational course content that aligns with a higher education institution’s learning objectives. With our CURATE Professional Service, Ed Map provides content suggestions in an annotated bibliography to higher education institutions.
Job Requirements: With each contract, this Curator will create an annotated bibliography of learning materials for the higher education institution based on the institution’s course content requirements and learning outcomes.
Applications should be submitted to Stacie Rainey, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com Please include: cover letter including any subject matter expertise, resume or CV, and a sample annotated bibliography (no more than 2 pages long). Qualified applicants will complete a test project.
Application deadline is March 30, 2017.
This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.